Sunday, April 29, 2012

Final PLN Report

The Symbaloo of my PLN.
As I said in my first progress report about my PLN, I've included a lot of the teachers I've commented on in our C4Ts and the blogs we've been assigned to read for our blog post assignments, like Adventures in Pencil Integration and, by extent, John T. Spencer, but besides that I've also included many of the websites we've read about or the kids we have commented have talked about using, such as Glogster or Animoto  or TimeToast.

I've also found many teacher tools on my own, simply by Googling for things. When we had to come up with our own assignments that Doctor Strange might assign, I came across a lovely cache of tools, which included things like Animoto, but also had sites such as Evernote and LiveBinders.

I'll continue to add to my PLN, long after this class is over. There are so many great sites and people I can go to for idea to help my students, and I hope my network will become even more effective for me as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment