Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4K Summary for March

C4K #5

Neglected to do on time.

C4K #6

A photo of a horse's head from the side. The brown horse looks longingly off into the distance. There is a dirt path, a fence, and some leafless tress in the background.
In his post "Horse Riding by Georgie", Georgie talked about going horse riding. He said he used to, but he had to stop when his swimming lessons were scheduled on the same day as the horse riding. It was too tiring to go swimming, then get ready for horse riding, so he decided to wait until swimming lessons were over. But he hasn't had much time, and he was worried that by the time he could go again, he would have to start over on an earlier stage.

I said I was sorry he had to stop going horse riding, but at least it was replaced by something else he enjoyed. The only horses I've ridden on have been lead around by other people, and I can only dog paddle in the water. I hope he doesn't have to start over again when he goes back to horse riding. He just has to try and remember what he knew. I wished him luck, and hope that he gets to go horse riding again.


C4K #7

In Laura's blog post "My Family <3" she talked about (what else?) her family. She has six members in her family, and that's not including the pets! Her mother, father, three older sisters, and herself! She also has seven pets (one recently died, her hamster "Cheeky"): one hamster, four dogs, and two cats. Her dad fixes computers, a career borne from his childhood hobby of taking things apart and putting them back together, while her mother is the director of a nursing home. Her sisters sometimes help out around corner stores, and Laura herself said she might be getting a job as a babysitter soon.

I was surprised at how big her family was, and asked if she ever got tired of having so many people around. I get irritated with my family a lot, and I only live with two of them. I thought it was cool that her parents were passionate about their work, and since I'd read in the assignment that she was interested in reading, I asked about that. I told her I love to read, and want to be a librarian eventually. I wished her luck with her babysitting job, and mentioned how un-fun my own job at a clothing store is.

No comments:

Post a Comment